* Test Method:
1. Place the Finger Force O-Ring Tester gauge at eye level
2. Hold the tester between the thumb and a finger of medium strength (not the index or little fingers).
3. Squeeze the tester several times to establish the average value of your strength.
4. Now in the opposite hand, hold the test substance
5. Squeeze the tester.
6. If the number rises above the baseline average for what seems like the same squeezing strength, then that is beneficial.
7. If the number registers below the baseline average for what seems like the same squeezing strength, then that is not beneficial.
8. Testing with substances known to be beneficial or harmful to
the xxBODY is sometimes useful for self-training in testing.