You have no items in your shopping cart.
[CureSense] Dermaroller Treatment Cream: Lidocaine 5%, Plastic Tube - 30 mL(1 oz)
After cleansing of the effected area, apply the dermaroller treatment cream.
After 20-30 minutes, the dermaroller device can be rolled without any pain.
In order to have a faster enhancement, the creamed skin area should be covered
occlusively by a plastic foil.
For external use on intact skin only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Unless directed by a doctor, do not use this product if you have heart disease,
diebetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
You may experience temporary redness or stinging where the product is
applied. If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
* Caution for using Anesthetic Cream
1. Consult with your doctor before use
2. Do not touch the cream with bare hands.
If touched, wash with water. Do not apply on the eyes,
ears, nose or mouth.
3. Please wait for 15 minutes to have the cream take effect
on the skin.
4. Anesthetic Cream will be more effective if the applied area
is wrapped with vinyl or aluminum foil.
5. Please make sure the anesthesia has taken effect.
Apply a little more if needed.
6. Do not overuse the cream.
7. Apply Derma Roller after confirming anesthesia and
wipe off the cream completely.
8. Please keep out of reach of children.
Please store in dry area away from direct sunshine.
INGREDIENTS/ PARTS BY WEIGHT
carbomer 940, 3%
Isopropyl Palmitate, 10%
Sodium Acrylate 0.2%
Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate copolymer
& Paraffinum liquidum & Trideceth 6 2.5%
propylene glycol 5%
vitamin E acetate 0.2%